GP Canada Co. can design and develop all of your instructor-led training (ILT) content and materials.
Our custom courses will successfully engage your learners while delivering knowledge and skills transfer
and performance results. We design our courses so that they are performance-focused, learner-centered,
hands-on and fun.
When designing for adult learners, we keep the following principles in mind:
- Provide concrete examples and real-world simulations that are relevant to their on-the-job performance
requirements. By linking new learning to prior knowledge through the use of meaningful examples, we also
increase understanding and retention and enhance the value of mastering a specific task.
- Limit the amount of time lecturing.
- Present only a few new items before giving them an activity or knowledge check.
- Spread practice activities throughout the training. Most adults like to do activities in small groups
and we will accommodate that, when applicable.
- Allow the group an opportunity to learn from their peers, recognizing that they have valuable
knowledge and experience to share that will enhance everyone’s learning.
Contact us today to learn more about GP Canada Co.’s development of custom ILT materials: